Saturday, June 11, 2011

1 Week Appt at the Birth Center

On Cinco De Mayo, Joe, Mom, Michael and I all went to Savannah for my 1 week checkup. Morgann met us there at the Center. She wanted to bring Jeffery by to show him off. It was so nice of her to come and meet us there. We sat in the lobby and visited for a little while.

The appointment went well. I got to see Nancy again. I weighed in and lost another 10 lbs from the last appointment! Nancy and I talked a little about what form of birth control Joe and I want to use. I am leaning towards Mirena but Nancy was telling me the copper IUD has no hormones and better for weight loss. So I am thinking about that route. The IUD is good for 10 years even though I know we won’t need it for that long!

After the appointment we went to Mellow Mushroom (of course) for lunch. We love that place :) I have good news though… they are putting in a Mellow Mushroom in Bluffton so Joe and I won’t have to go all the way to Savannah or Hilton Head to have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment