Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just the 3 of Us!

My mom was with us for a week and on Thursday May 5th she left to go home. It was so hard for me to say goodbye! I really didn’t want to let her leave but I knew that Joe and I had to figure this whole parenting thing out without outside help. I know mom didn’t want to go… babies grow so fast and I know she doesn’t want to miss anything.



Once mom left we decided to go for a walk. I put Mikey in the moby wrap and Joe leashed up Aria. Michael really liked the wrap. I am sure it reminded him of being in my belly! Michael was quite the heater being so close to me! But I loved holding him so close!


When we got home from our walk I took some more photos of Michael. I am not sure how happy he is about being a photographer’s son but he will get used to it. I wanted to get a few more photos of him before we took him in for his circumcision the next day. I suspected that I would have a cranky baby on my hands afterwards!








No comments:

Post a Comment