Friday, June 3, 2011

Julie's Last Day in Beaufort

Julie popped over to the house with the kids for a few min on their way out of town. It was a sad moment but I was so grateful to see her one last time. We really had become so close in the short amount of time we had. We met back in October 2010 and in the 6 months we have known each other I can tell I have a forever friend in her... I am so lucky! I am going to miss seeing her and the kids... Both Joe and I grew very fond of them. We hope to visit soon and now that Joe will be eligible for 96s we may make it up there sooner rather than later!






Thanks for all you have done Julie! You are a great friend :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This post made me teary-eyed...and not even sad (this time). It makes me so happy to know that we'll be forever friends! I don't even know what else to say! I love all of you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete