Monday, June 27, 2011

Home to see Daddy!

Once we got to the airport in Cleveland Mom, Michael and I made it to out gate. Once there mom ran into the restroom. While I was sitting there with Michael I heard him fart/poop real loud! I quickly took him out of the Moby wrap to check and see if he was leaking. Just a little I noticed but nothing got on me. I didn’t know where to put him so I held him on the seat next to me. Once mom and out I lifted him up (he left a little poopy wet mark on seat… oops) and took him into the bathroom. What a mess he made! Yuck! I was so happy that we got there early! Being rushed would have been quite stressful.

Once we cleaned him up we grabbed some breakfast and waited at our gate. He did very good on the plan yet again! Once we got to Raleigh Mom, Dad, Michael and I got in the car and drove to Beaufort. Michael slept for a good 3 hours and they we stopped for gas and went to Sonic. We all got malts and I fed him. I went to change him after eating and he decided to pee all over himself. Of course, nothing is easy with him hehe! So once we cleaned up his pee pee mess we got back in the car and we made it to Beaufort.

Joe was so happy to see us! I know he missed Michael… and he may have missed me but the jury is still out!

No comments:

Post a Comment