Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6 Week Birth Center Appointment

I can’t believe it has been 6 week already! Gosh the time has escaped me… June 10th I had my 6 week appointment at the birth center. I picked up Morgann on my way. When we got there I saw the Midwife student, Jen and everything checked out ok. She was puzzled as to why my breasts were still sore from the breastfeeding. I got some more cream so hopefully that helps. Other than that she said to let them air out as much as possible… I will try. I dropped off a card and announcement to the midwives and staff

I weighed Michael on the scale and he was 10lbs 5oz. Oh my baby is getting big! After the Birth Center I took Morgann to Mellow Mushroom. She had never been! We shared the veggie pizza and it was very tasty. When I go with Joe all he wants is cheese so it was nice to change it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment