Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big poop at Palm and Moon

Joe doesn’t work on Fridays (well most of the time). Since it is his Birthday/Father’s Day weekend I decided to surprise him with Palm and Moon (the local bagel shop we enjoy). So we get all ready to go. For some reason we did not put a cloth diaper on Mikey, so he had a disposable one on. So we are in the car and half way there and we hear it… the infamous shart. Crap!

Once Joe and I got to Palm and Moon we both got out of the car to help clean up the baby. Joe pulls him out and there is a little drippage out the side of his diaper. It had leaked into the car seat. So I ask, do you want to clean up the baby or the car seat? After a short pause, Joe says, car seat!

OK… so I start changing/cleaning the baby. He did make a mess no doubt! I think it was a good 4 or 5 wipe mess. Got him all clean and into a new outfit. I look own to Joe and he is still working on the car seat. It had leaked through the seat belt hole into the plastic part of the seat. So all the poop had gone into all the crevasses. *Snicker… smile… giggle* “You should have chosen the baby” I tell Joe.

“Yeah, no kidding. Next time I know!”

“Nope, next time he goes into a cloth diaper when we get in a car… I’m not doing this again” *smile

No comments:

Post a Comment