Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Day of Cloth Diapers

When we got home from Ohio I had a box waiting on the doorstep. It was the cloth diapers! I had to wash them a few times before I could use them. So the first day of cloth was June 9th. He liked them; from what I could tell. If it were me I would much prefer cloth on my bum and not diaper gauze. They are much easier than I imagined. They just snap on and off. When they are soiled I just put them in the pail. If he poops, since he’s breastfed his poop is water-soluble so I don’t have to do anything special, just put them in the wash machine. After he went through all the diapers I washed them and got them ready for the next day. At this point we are cloth diapering part time. Joe doesn’t want to have anything to do with them so its all me at the moment. We shall see if that lasts ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment