Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Flight

Mom and I had not seen Grandma since she had fallen and ended up in the hospital. I was 37 weeks pregnant and there was no way I could travel. She wasn’t getting much better so Mom and I wanted to go up to see her as soon as possible. With Michel only 4 weeks I didn’t want to have any connecting flights. Savannah doesn’t fly into Ohio non-stop so we flew out of Raleigh on May 25th. Gosh to take a baby and car seat and stroller through security… PAIN! Why must the stroller and car seat go through the scanner, beats the heck out of me. I guess they wanted to make sure I didn’t tape a weapon on the stroller?!? Or stash cocaine under my kids butt?!?!  Eh whatever!

It was a short plane ride but Michael did wonderful! I nursed him on the way up so his ears wouldn’t pop. On the decent my plan was to nurse him but he slept the whole time sucking on his pacifier so we let him sleep. I was so proud of him and everyone on the plane were quite impressed! Proud to say he is mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment