Thursday, June 30, 2011

Outlet Mall

Morgann came to Beaufort for a visit on the 16th. We didn’t have much planned but she mentioned about going to Carter’s to find a few outfits. Great idea… so we jumped in the car and went to Tanger Outlet Mall. I had never been to Carter’s, and I figured it could be dangerous. I wasn’t looking for anything in particular but I did come across 2 rock star outfits for his party in Columbus. I also noticed the swim shirts. Since he liked the pool so much I thought having a swim shirt would be a good thing. So I asked if they had any his size. They did, but it was a swim shirt/swim trunk combo for $17. I figured what the heck. So I bought it. We went to OshKosh next. I found individual swim shirts for $12. Since I didn’t need the swim trunks I figured I would buy the shirt from OshKosh and return the set to Carter’s; save $5. So once we left that store, Morgann ran to Gymboree and I went back to Carter’s. I was going to meet her at Gymboree once I was done. Once I finished and got to Gymboree I walk in and Morgann is holding up 2 swim shirts and she says “You are not going to believe this! They are on clearence, $4 a piece!” Of course! Haha I bought those 2 swim shirts and went to return the other one from OshKosh; saving $4. I think I returned more money then I spent on that trip! Too Funny!

1 comment: