Sunday, June 12, 2011

Joe’s 1st Day Back to Work


Bright and early morning on May 9th Joe had to go back to work. No more help from Joe at night… it was all up to me. Of course Michael didn’t get to sleep much before midnight that night. I do think Joe was a little tired but what do you expect. It was going to take some getting used to.

I woke up to Michael’s cries around 6 to feed him. We laid back down in the bed for a quick nap. I had my alarm set so that I could take a quick shower so that Michael and I could go on base to have lunch with Joe. Michael slept throughout my shower thank goodness! Amazingly we got out the door early and we showed up at the office at 10:55. I was quite proud of myself! We had Subway, like usual. I think Joe enjoyed showing Mikey off to some of his coworkers!

Going to visit Joe made his first day back at work a lot easier for us to swallow! I am sure he missed us just as much as we missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment