Friday, June 3, 2011

Michael’s First Doctors Appt

We made an appointment with Michael’s Pediatrician very soon after he was born; April 29th 2011. With all the kidney problems that were detected with the ultrasounds we wanted to make sure he was healthy. We originally interviewed Dr. Simmons but we saw Dr. Cantave. She was fabulous! I was having some breastfeeding issues and she really helped me understand that I was among the masses. She told me to hang in there and that it will come. It’s a learning process and both of us have to learn. She gave me a few things to try and it put me at ease (for the most part).

Michael checked out healthy. He was ‘perfect’ she called him! We made an appointment for an ultrasound on his kidneys and we were on our way.

Stats at visit:
Age – 2 days
Weight – 8lbs 4oz
Height – 20.5 in

No comments:

Post a Comment