Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hangover 2

Mom and Dad came down for the weekend. We decided to go see a movie. I was a little weary of this, considering Mikey is still little and I didn’t want him fussing. We went to go see Hangover 2. We all enjoyed the first one and were hoping for another laugh out loud movie. We were running just a bit late (what else is new). We managed to get there just in time and all of us were seated about 20 seconds before the movie started!

I fed Mikey in the beginning and he did good… once I finished feeding him he was not interested in sleeping. He started to crank up a bit so Joe stood up with him (we sat in the back row for this very reason). I took over once he calmed down and he ten took a nap on my chest during the rest of the movie. I had to keep my laughing in check so that I didn’t wake him but other than that we all enjoyed the movie. Mikey was just shy of 8 weeks and he saw his first R rated movie. Don’t worry… I covered his eyes for the nudity. I didn’t want him thinking he was a buffet or anything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment