Monday, June 27, 2011

Cloth Diapers…

I have had my eye on cloth diapers. Some may call me crazy but I hear so many great things from friends who use them. I know you have to wash them and poop and what not but the money to be saved can be enticing!

I have heard the BumGenius (BG) was a good brand. The month of May they were running a special, buy 5 get one free. Apparently sales on BGs are rare so I wanted to take advantage of it. Joe and I talked about it mid May but we came to no conclusion. Joe doesn’t want to have any part in this whole cloth diapering thing! So at 11:30pm on the last day of the sale I bring it back up. Joe, tired and not wanting to discuss, gave me the go ahead with 1 stipulation, he didn’t want to touch them or have anything to do with them. OK! Off to the computer I go to order them! $86 later I had 6 diapers headed my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment