Saturday, June 25, 2011

Michael’s Dr. Appt

On May 20th Joe and I took Michael in for his circumcision follow up and check-up. Britt stayed home to take a little nap. Helping with Michael sure does wear out our visitors!
Stats at visit:
Age – 3 weeks 2 days
Weight – 9lbs 0oz
Height – 21 in
Everything has been healing nicely for him. She said he was on par developmentally so that was great news! Dr. Cantave asked how he often he was eating. I said (excitedly) that he eats about every 3 to 4 hours. She then chimes in and said that we shouldn’t go more than 4 hours. That’s when I decided not to tell her how long he sleeps at night (5 to 7 hours). I did not want to hear he tell me to wake a sleeping baby, she must be out of her mind. The way I look at it, he’s gaining weight so there is no reason I can’t let him sleep as long as he wants at night. During the day he eats his fare share.

Mom and Dad came down here to Beaufort for the weekend. The plan was to spend the weekend here and then they were going to drive me and Michael up to Raleigh for our flight to Cleveland. We spent some time at the Tanger Outlets. I love shopping… Joe on the other hand could have found a better way to spend his day. He is just not much of a shopper. He did get Mellow Mushroom though so that made the trip so worth it to him!


No comments:

Post a Comment