Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Mother’s Day

Sunday May 8th was my first Mother’s Day. Mikey came just in time for me to celebrate! Joe was still on paternity leave so we went to Palm and Moon Bagel Shop for lunch. It’s one of our favorites in the area so an excuse to go is great! After we had lunch I put Michael in his Moby wrap and we went walking around downtown. We walked along the water and sat on the bench swing. We got a lot of smiles and ‘ooos and awws’ from many others. I was so lucky to spend the day with my boys. With Michael being still so young we didn’t do too much. That evening we made pancakes for dinner. It was a great end to the day. From this day forward Mother’s Day takes on a whole new meaning. Not only will I celebrate the Day for having a mother… I will now be celebrated on that day. Pretty cool feeling I must say!





No comments:

Post a Comment